Providing Experienced Professional License Defense And ADR Services

A North Carolina Certified Mediator

After serving as a Special Superior Court judge, I became a certified Superior Court mediator. With more than 40 years of experience as a lawyer and 20 years of experience as a mediator, I founded Lane Williamson Law PLLC in Waxhaw to help parties find creative ways to solve their legal matters and resolve their case in a way that might be able to preserve their relationship.

More About Mediation

Mediation is one of the most common forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and is widely used in both state and federal civil court cases. As a mediator, I encourage parties to work together to find a collaborative solution. I work with attorneys throughout North Carolina who are seeking a mediator for their civil cases in North Carolina Superior Court or in federal court. As a rule, my mediation participants rate their experience following their sessions and the results are consistently high and are very satisfied with both the process itself and the outcomes. As a neutral third party, I facilitate communication between the parties and guide them to reach solutions to settle their disputes.

Types Of Mediation Cases

I serve as a mediator in a variety of cases, for both voluntary mediations and those ordered by the court. The types of disputes I handle include:

  • Construction defects
  • Contracts
  • Insurance
  • Eminent domain
  • Negligence
  • Malpractice
  • Personal injury

I also handle complex business disputes. I offer flexible options and can conduct conferences either in person or by video conference. I would be glad to discuss your law firm’s needs for a mediator in your Superior Court or federal court civil cases.

Does Your Case Need A Mediator? Call Today.

If you are looking for a certified mediator or are seeking other assistance with alternative dispute resolution anywhere in North Carolina, please contact me for further information and scheduling. You may schedule an initial consultation appointment by calling my office at 704-859-8392 or by sending an email using my online form.